Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tram Pub

I had heard about this place for a long time and finally made my way out there the other night with my pal Wlodek from Poland. I made the mistake of letting him direct us there which took us on a scenic tour around the city. Finally made it there after about 30 minutes and 400 Kc even though it should've taken 10 minutes and 150 Kc. Anyway, we got there, checked when the tram was leaving and ordered some drinks. I don't have much to say about this place: it had a great selection of alcohols that looked like they were there more for show than for sale. I mean I own a bar and I can tell that most of his stuff is just stored there; nobody is drinking much of it. So, they had a nice selection of booze and the interior was not so bad. Granted there were also knick knacks from all over the world but somehow it just didn't go together. The music was atrocious and the bar wench was one of the most despicable individuals I have met in a while. She was from another dimension I think. Everything made her eyes roll in her head. Even when I asked for directions to the toilet she got visibly upset. She had a haircut from a bad 80s band and we even were not sure whether it was a woman or man after a while. So overall it is worth a visit. One visit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: